I need a gaming monitor!

Lesgoooo

I need a gaming monitor with a wall mount in box. Looking for high end monitors as price isn't a concern. I do not want curved monitors or any monitor the size of the Samsung odyssey G9. 

I don't know of any gaming montor with a wall mount in box. Just get a monitor with a VESA mount and then buy a VESA wall mount.

If budget is really no concern, you can consider going for a real HDR monitor.

In this case the Asus PG35VQ is a great ultrawide option. The Asus PG32UQX is a standard 16:9 option. But these will set you back $2000-$3000. And these monitors are a bit slower than other non-HDR options on the market. But if you mainly play sightseeing or slower story based games this won't be an issue.

If you want something as good as possible without the HDR tax, then the Gigabyte M28U is a great 4K 144Hz option. The Gigabyte FI32U is a bigger option that is basically the same in terms of specs. For a 4K 144Hz non-HDR monitor you'll pay around $750-$1000.

Another great high-end monitor is the Asus PG279QM. This is a 1440p 240Hz monitor that can basically do it all. (Apart from HDR) This is around the same price class as 4K 144Hz.

If you want an ultrawide that is not as big as the G9, then the LG 34GN850 or 34GP83A-B are good options. They are overall better than the Asus PG35VQ, but lack proper HDR support.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.