Can I some how get my disk copy of Forza Horizon 4 onto my pc?

RTX 3070 I7 11800h

I recently downloaded the FH4 demo to run it to see if my pc could run it. It could so I wanted to have FH4 on my computer. (Because I would rather use 80fps then 30fps. Also I do not want to go to my TV)

Is there any way I could get my disk copy on to my PC?

???

Disc as in console? PC? You have the full game?

If you got Xbox version you could likely login with your account on windows, through the supported Xbox apps and download it. (the steam version seems to have issues). And not sure if the game overall have ads ingame now, and other things.

9 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

???

If you got Xbox version you could likely login with your account on windows, through the supported Xbox apps and download it. (the steam version seems to have issues). And not sure if the game overall have ads ingame now, and other things.

Okay I will try and let you know.

9 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

???

It says I don't own it.

And not sure if the game overall have ads ingame now, and other things.

Why would Forza have ads? Do you mean the starter logos? Those are skippable now.

If you have the disc copy for XBOX, you have to purchase a digital copy on the Microsoft Store, to play it on Windows.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

1 minute ago, GeorgeMKane said:

Why would Forza have ads? Do you mean the starter logos? Those are skippable now.

If you have the disc copy for XBOX, you have to purchase a digital copy on the Microsoft Store, to play it on Windows.

Oh well.

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMKane said:

It seems like it's ads for it's own DLC, I don't play it but there is a reddit about it and complains on steam.

Forced 60s ads unskippable for it's DLC

Also it seems like instead of those kind of "microtransactions", this DLC thing has been pushed else where too. If it's for skins, cars, etc.

"For anyone questioning this post, it happens if you don't own all the DLC. And yes, it's pretty annoying."

Oh... That makes sense I guess. But I mean isn't the ultimate add-ons bundle pretty decently priced anyways? It's $50 usually, but like right now it's on sale for $20. o_O

I think I just wanted all of the cars, and the map. You get new areas to explore and make serious bank treasure hunting too.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos