10 sec from scrapping my sonos setup

RasmusDC

I have a Sonos setup in my house, 2 beams, 4 play ones, 4 symfonisk and 1 play 1..

now the play one is a bit legacy ... that´s fine, but my main problem is that access to my devices are at best "crappy" or at worst .. not ANYTHING, so last year + i have only been using my BEAMS, and mostly without surround because they keep disconnecting, and i am close to just chugging the whole system in the garbage can.

i´ve set of today to get it up and running, and been deep diving into everything i can, i have a UDM Pro, with a POE 150 watt switch and a XG16 attached, all my AP´s run over the POE 150watt.. i have now disabled 2.4 ghz on ALL AP´s except my Unifi NANO HD which runs channel 6 to get the best SONOS supported channel setup..

ALL DEVICES from sonos are ON my 2.4ghz network and online, but app shows at best. 1-2 devices, have been reconnecting devices all day, but keeps breaking down. 

all have HIGH signal, tried multicast, tried working with beam forming, tried working with limiting og powering the antennas on the nano,, but no dice... is it just time to throw the system in the bin..

You might want to try and put them all on a table and see which ones are working fine. But avoid connecting the legacy play 1.

Also try the app on a different device.

If worst comes to worst sell em you'll basically get money for a really nice sound system out of it. I've helped people move from sonos to regular old school wired + bt audio whole house speaker setups before and whilst it's a bit of work nothing beats it and you have so many options.

4 hours later.. on sonos net now.. with on device wired, it seems to be working now.. so 100% off my wifi, that unifi network is more issues than not...