Problem with new monitor and control panel nvidia

aladriiel

Hi , i just bought a new monitor is the asus tuf vg24vq 144hz , i installed the drivers , but i have a problem , when i try to change to 144 hz it automatically switches back to 60hz , i tried everything, and i think the problem is the nvidia control panel , switching the resolution to a native ultra hd 1920x1080 60hz  and not letting me switch to Pc 1920x1080 144 hz , i reinstalled the control panel and the problem is still here , does anybody has a solution? is connected with a displayport cable 

26 minutes ago, aladriiel said:

Hi , i just bought a new monitor is the asus tuf vg24vq 144hz , i installed the drivers , but i have a problem , when i try to change to 144 hz it automatically switches back to 60hz , i tried everything, and i think the problem is the nvidia control panel , switching the resolution to a native ultra hd 1920x1080 60hz  and not letting me switch to Pc 1920x1080 144 hz , i reinstalled the control panel and the problem is still here , does anybody has a solution? is connected with a displayport cable 

Switched where?  Both the control panel and the monitor itself will have switches. If one is set to 60 the other may automatically revert to it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

i change both of them but whenever i minimize the windows or the nvidia panel they swich back to 60 hz