Good gaming mouse?

CosmoNot

I'm looking for a new mouse. It has to double click, and be less than 85 grams. 

Wireless preferably, but wired is just fine

I have small hands at 20.5 cm L and 10.5 width

Symmetrical/ ambidextrous shape

I use a palm/claw hybrid grip

Hopefully thats enough info and you guys can get me a suggestion!

Logitech G305. Basically exactly the mouse you described. Altough it's a bit heavier than the 85g you mentioned.#

If you want something higher end the G Pro Wireless is a great mouse. (main difference to G305 are the inclusion of a rechargable battery and less weight).

If you want an even lighter mouse, the G Pro Superlight is also an option.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Best I've found is SteelSeries Sensei 310

But that exceeds the weight limit and is wired.

Edit:

Maybe Razer Viper Ultimate would be even better.

I edit my posts more often than not

I am looking at the endgame gear xm1r which meets all these requirements but im looking for other options.

3 minutes ago, CosmoNot said:

I am looking at the endgame gear xm1r which meets all these requirements but im looking for other options.

Rtings is a good place to compare mice. At least their specs. For example:

https://www.rtings.com/mouse/tools/compare/razer-viper-ultimate-vs-endgame-gear-xm1r/1639/22537?usage=8876&threshold=0.10

I edit my posts more often than not

I'm looking at a rival 3 wireless. Fairly budget but good shape. Thanks for the tool!

2 hours ago, CosmoNot said:

It has to double click

What?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 2:10 PM, CosmoNot said:

I'm looking for a new mouse. It has to double click, and be less than 85 grams. 

Wireless preferably, but wired is just fine

I have small hands at 20.5 cm L and 10.5 width

Symmetrical/ ambidextrous shape

I use a palm/claw hybrid grip

Hopefully thats enough info and you guys can get me a suggestion!

go with roccat kone pure ultra, it's lighter than model o, affordable (50€ in my country) and will double to triple click with wear.

I still don't know what OP means by "double click."

Any mouse will double click, you click twice in rapid succession. You can even adjust how close together the clicks have to be in Windows. 

A real problem with many mice is they start to register single clicks as double clicks because of faulty switches.

Is this some Minecraft "drag click"/"jitter click" thing he means?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

sorry for necro

@Middcore yeah double clicking mice have become very popular with people who play minecraft PVP. Its really stupid and could lead to manufacturers knowingly selling faulty mice because MC player will buy them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 1:23 PM, CosmoNot said:

objectively one of the best mice full stop it's mostly a matter of if you would like the shape