Live Stream Rag on Builds of the week.

HemiPhenom955

I see Nothing but EPIC Modded and Liquid cooled build logs,, You cant give 2 chits about any other type of build.

The thing that pissis me off is you give NO LOVE to the Normal Builds.

Weather it be Case lighting,, Cable management,,quality of components,,etc,,etc,,

Its just about EPIC LIQUID COOLD MULTI-GPU SYSTEMS!

How about a shout to the Folks that Struggle to build a Slammin Gamer???

thats why they have two build logs one amazing and one easily obtainable by regular people they say this almost every week. just calm down they cant be perfect.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

thats why they have two build logs one amazing and one easily obtainable by regular people they say this almost every week. just calm down they cant be perfect.

LOL Show me one that wasn't Custom Looped!!

LOL Show me one that wasn't Costom Looped!!

they have alot using like a h100 they have had a few that have aircooling to. just calm down there is no reason to get so upset. so what if not everyone gets there build shown on the stream. as long as you are happy with it there should be no problem and you shouldnt be angry.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

LOL Show me one that wasn't Custom Looped!!

I have a Build Log,,,Look it up,, its not Custome Looped,, it a rig that i put togeather over time.

That is the "Every day Builder" if i ever heard of one.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11198-blue-white-shinobi-case-repost/#entry119394

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10057-desert-storm/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/977-my-main-gaming-system/

and the test bench, there's no link on the thread

All of these were featured on the live stream

24% of the builds, not custom loops

You probably missed the 10 dollar test bench they talked about

they mentiond it as the most Getto

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11198-blue-white-shinobi-case-repost/#entry119394

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10057-desert-storm/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/977-my-main-gaming-system/

and the test bench, there's no link on the thread

All of these were featured on the live stream

24% of the builds, not custom loops

Yep,,

Custom Sleeving and some PVC.

Yep,,Not What im Talking about.

they have alot using like a h100 they have had a few that have aircooling to. just calm down there is no reason to get so upset. so what if not everyone gets there build shown on the stream. as long as you are happy with it there should be no problem and you shouldnt be angry.

I'm not Angry,, I am Happy with my Build,, the fact that only custom sleeved, custom lighting,,custom cooled Rigs are the only ones they notice.

I'm not Angry,, I am Happy with my Build,, the fact that only custom sleeved, custom lighting,,custom cooled Rigs are the only ones they notice.

not all sleeved cables are custom some are bought. 

they mentiond it as the most Getto

no, the guy called it the most ghetto rig not them.

This is because most normal build don't stand out really well. They're all well pretty much the same.

+1

If you want to see a normal pc (air or closed loop), just open your own case.

I reckon the "builds of the week" is to show off the tricked-out builds...not something every Joe Soap has got out there...

I cant even find my Build log on this site,,,,WTF????

I think some threads were lost on the forum transfer

I cant even find my Build log on this site,,,,WTF????

It might have gotten lost in the forum switch 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I see Nothing but EPIC Modded and Liquid cooled build logs,, You cant give 2 chits about any other type of build.

The thing that pissis me off is you give NO LOVE to the Normal Builds.

Weather it be Case lighting,, Cable management,,quality of components,,etc,,etc,,

Its just about EPIC LIQUID COOLD MULTI-GPU SYSTEMS!

How about a shout to the Folks that Struggle to build a Slammin Gamer???

+ man its to show case how much effort and work people put in to there builds and how nice they look so don't get all up in the air about it 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

+ man its to show case how much effort and work people put in to there builds and how nice they look so don't get all up in the air about it 

All i'm saying is it is ALWAYS Epic H2O Cooled and EPIC Modded Rigs Shown on Rigs of the week.

NOTHIN ABOUT THE Average Builder.

All i'm saying is it is ALWAYS Epic H2O Cooled and EPIC Modded Rigs Shown on Rigs of the week.

because its about show casing awesome looking builds man -_-

| Contact Information |

What would be the point of showing average builds in live stream? You can browse those on your own.

Most people here has average builds so I really don't wan't Linus would have to start going through all of them, "here is one AVERAGE build you might like... and another, and another...".

Seems like you're just envious that your non-watercooled non-sleeved non-epic build hasn't been on the live stream...

personally I think they should feature this one next time,as the everymans build.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/12711-first-build-too-happy/?hl=quiet

it's really cleanly done.....very visually appealing.

he made the brown board look sexy.

brown board,very exposed copper brown heatpipes on the heatsink.

with blue cables,psu title,ram,and mobo heatsinks.

it's a very well planned,very appealing build over all,and while usually alot of open space looks lame,this open feel enhances the build,makes you focus on what is there.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Well put some effort into your rig then! The ones getting featured are ones people have put some time and effort into to make the thing stand out. If all that you're doing is buying some parts, throwing them in and tidying up your cables, what have you really done then? What stands out about it that they can talk about? All you're showing them/us is that you had some money and put together a PC. 

My PC is exactly that (just some parts put together) + a bit of cutting, so I'm not putting up a build log. However, I am planning to custom paint my case, design and make custom pieces, redo some wiring and dye the fans on my Noctua. I'll be logging all that in a rebuild because I think people would actually see something interesting and something that stands out. 

My "Rag" on this thread.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

This is why since April the 5th there have been two buils each week. One that's pretty damn good that will most likely feature custom modding and then another build that while yes it may look good, it doesn't require anything special. If you look at the April 12 builds - Project Lazy was some serious modding. Snowflake on the other hand is just a custom loop and some lighting but looks good. 

We've got 27 build logs posted since the last live stream  - we sadly can't highlight every one of those on the stream.