Safely clean and neutralize mouse urine from electronics?

Bitter

So long story short I built my friend a PC, they have mice, PC works except one hard drive causes some booting issues, but there's some staining on the back of the motherboard indicating it was urinated on by mice and some mild corrosion around a few through hole solder joints. The soldering issue I can clean up and the little bit of corrosion I think I can take care of with some electronics cleaner. I want to know what I can clean the urine with that's electronics safe? I assume Isopropyl alcohol would be the go-to for this clean up, but I have some cleaner specifically targeted for urine and I recall that mice are attracted to where they've urinated before and I'd like to keep them from damaging the same area again.

https://www.powerofresolve.com/all-products/all-products/resolve-urine-destroyer/

I'll use this to clean the hard surfaces of the case, cables, and non electronical components, but would it be safe to wipe over the back of the motherboard?

http://www.rbnainfo.com/product.php?productLineId=2315

This is the ingredients list I can find online for it, nothing except citric acid jumps out at me as possibly a problem, but I could neutralize that by wiping with some baking soda water and then distilled water?

Personally, I would just give it all a thorough bath with isopropyl.

My office had a flood two years ago, and about a dozen workstations sat in 10" of water. The next day, our team disassembled all of them and submersed each components in isopropyl alcohol and then scrubbed problem areas with qtips and soft-bristle toothbrushes before leaving the parts to air-dry. The isopropyl proved to be a decent solvent and a great desiccant. The whole process worked wonderfully and we only lost one or two components.