Need Help please

WtJoKeRtW

Good Morning

So today I pose a relative easy question to you.  I am in South Africa at the moment and I have been stuck here for some time now. My girlfriend is in America at the moment and in the market to buy a new laptop and I have been looking online and and and but I cannot find something that fulfils all requirements.  So is there anyway you can guide me in the right direction “supplier wise” or “retail store wise” where I would be able to find something I can give the relevant specs and they can help me out perhaps ?  I know this is a long shot but worth a try and I'm getting desperate as I am stuck here without being able to physically help her.

I have searched many websites – best buy, amazon and all the big guys , but maybe you can just steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Hoping you can shed some light on my problem , if not maybe just put me in contact with someone.

Would much appreciate it

Thanking you very much from a sunny Cape Town South Africa

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

1 minute ago, WtJoKeRtW said:

I cannot find something that fulfils all requirements

It would help if you listed those requirements.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

i7 or ryzen 7/9  16 GB memory 14'' but 15.6 slimline would do too. Needs a graphics card 4GB and up, 1 TB SSD Win 10 pro