Virtualization ryzen 5 1600AF HELP PLS

Hello, i have one motherboard msi b450 mortar max and one ryzen 5 1600 AF, i play mobile games with bluestacks and for that i need to activate virtualization on bios so i did that but after the pc reboot i dont have any USB suport on windows, so i dont have keyboard and mouse, not even if i put one pen the system open it.

So i need to go back again in bios disable virtualization to get usb again,

Can someone please help me?

Ps:Sorry my ingles is bad :(

26 minutes ago, DabiidiiPT said:

Hello, i have one motherboard msi b450 mortar max and one ryzen 5 1600 AF, i play mobile games with bluestacks and for that i need to activate virtualization on bios so i did that but after the pc reboot i dont have any USB suport on windows, so i dont have keyboard and mouse, not even if i put one pen the system open it.

So i need to go back again in bios disable virtualization to get usb again,

Can someone please help me?

Ps:Sorry my ingles is bad 😞

I'm confused...you shouldn't need to enable virtualization to run bluestacks. It is an arm emulator that runs within Windows. My wife has a r5 2400g and runs bluestacks without virtualization no problem.

When i launch bluestacks, he ask me to enable that and the truth is that i had one i72600, and i was ablle to play nice with that with dif board ofc, but in this one i just cant and the game dont load the game in question is rise of kingdoms.

But either way its very strage the fact that i enable in the bios and all my usb ports get switch off 😞

5 minutes ago, DabiidiiPT said:

When i launch bluestacks, he ask me to enable that and the truth is that i had one i72600, and i was ablle to play nice with that with dif board ofc, but in this one i just cant and the game dont load the game in question is rise of kingdoms.

But either way its very strage the fact that i enable in the bios and all my usb ports get switch off 😞

Weird...I don't know why that would be.

14 minutes ago, steelo said:

Weird...I don't know why that would be.

I dont know if its something about windows, i just instaled this board and cpu im so confused.