Stuck in windows boot manager keyboard wont work

Jays__

I'm currently in the process of selling my pc .. I was going to try and reset it but when i selected remove everything it was asking me for a drive to select and they were giving me a message not allowing me to select them so i tried formatting my 2 main drives and proceeded to use a usb i had installed windows on but once i got to the screen to install windows it asked me what drive i wanted to use and when selecting my ssd it gave me an error .. I restarted my computer and all i see is windows boot manager which i cant interact with because my keyboards wont work in boot manager now .. im stuck getting an error saying 0xc000000f and im unable to enter bios or anything .. i even made a recovery boot drive and cant select it at all someone plsss help i have to get rid of this pc tomorrow 

Your keyboard doesn't work too get into the bios? 

Have you tried connecting or to another USB port or tried another keyboard? 

As far as getting a computer ready for sale, I always recommend using something like parted magic bootable disk and do a secure erase on the drives first. Then do a clean install of windows after that finishes. This way you can be sure there are no easy ways that data can be retrieved from the drives. 

14 hours ago, Jays__ said:

I'm currently in the process of selling my pc .. I was going to try and reset it but when i selected remove everything it was asking me for a drive to select and they were giving me a message not allowing me to select them so i tried formatting my 2 main drives and proceeded to use a usb i had installed windows on but once i got to the screen to install windows it asked me what drive i wanted to use and when selecting my ssd it gave me an error .. I restarted my computer and all i see is windows boot manager which i cant interact with because my keyboards wont work in boot manager now .. im stuck getting an error saying 0xc000000f and im unable to enter bios or anything .. i even made a recovery boot drive and cant select it at all someone plsss help i have to get rid of this pc tomorrow 

If you want a free solution for cleaning disks, look at hirens boot cd. Hdd erase will work for this purpose.