GPU RGB Header Connector type??

To all those with more knowledge about RGB than myself,

Can someone please help me out by identifying the name type for the ARGB header on my GPU - see attached image with circled connector. I thought it was a VDG connector but I’m wrong. It is four pins wide with the third pin missing. The pins are fine like VDG, so a 5V ARGB female connector doesn’t fit — it’s too chunky to fit past the backplate, plus the pins are square not round like the header on a motherboard as well as being finer/slender
What I’m looking for is an extension cable so I can cable manage the lead running from the GPU RGB header to the ARGB header on my ASUS Strix motherboard. The cable supplied with my GPU is too short by miles. 
FYI for those curious — It’s for a PowerColor Red Devil 6800 
Thanks in advance for the help. 

201D8067-C762-490A-B5D1-F891F613A2D8.jpeg

2 hours ago, M1K33EE said:

To all those with more knowledge about RGB than myself,

Can someone please help me out by identifying the name type for the ARGB header on my GPU - see attached image with circled connector. I thought it was a VDG connector but I’m wrong. It is four pins wide with the third pin missing. The pins are fine like VDG, so a 5V ARGB female connector doesn’t fit — it’s too chunky to fit past the backplate, plus the pins are square not round like the header on a motherboard as well as being finer/slender
What I’m looking for is an extension cable so I can cable manage the lead running from the GPU RGB header to the ARGB header on my ASUS Strix motherboard. The cable supplied with my GPU is too short by miles. 
FYI for those curious — It’s for a PowerColor Red Devil 6800 
Thanks in advance for the help. 

201D8067-C762-490A-B5D1-F891F613A2D8.jpeg

can i see the connector on both ends of that cable?

AXRX 6800XT 16GBD6-2DHCE/OC - PowerColor

looks like a 4 pin 3wire DuPont connector to an stander 2+1 argb connector

PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Devil L.E. 16GB - AXRX 6800XT  16GBD6-2DHCE/OC | CCL Computers

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links