The Nothing ear (1) earbuds

Hey y'all! I have asked a few questions here, and you have always been helpful, so here is another one.

I recently saw all of the reviews for the Nothing ear (1) earbuds, and decided I may grab a pair. Unfortunatly, I am unable to find a single place to buy them. None of the reviews have it linked, nor does amazon have it. If anyone knows where I can buy it, then that would be great.

Thanks guys!

I'd probably wait until actual audio centric reviewers get ahold of them instead of random tech channels on YouTube. Pretty sure there's a reason that HiFi review outlets were not among those chosen to get review samples.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

15 hours ago, Roswell said:

I'd probably wait until actual audio centric reviewers get ahold of them instead of random tech channels on YouTube. Pretty sure there's a reason that HiFi review outlets were not among those chosen to get review samples.

Could be, I just don't really need great audio. I need a cheap replacement for my broken air pods. As long as they work, and are decently comfortable, then I am happy to use them for the hour a day comute to/from work.
@Roswell

11 hours ago, Sallily said:

Could be, I just don't really need great audio. I need a cheap replacement for my broken air pods. As long as they work, and are decently comfortable, then I am happy to use them for the hour a day comute to/from work.
@Roswell

I would wait till actual audio reviewers get a hold of it. So far it's a lot of techtubers feeding the hype for all we know it's not even as good as the cheap galaxy buddy

First first impressions/ review I ve seen by an actual audio oriented reviewer