Samsung LC34 G55T or Acer xb271hu?

Flobberknock

I currently have the XB271HU which is just coming up to 2 years old but I just won a Samsung 34" G55T in a competition (https://www.samsung.com/uk/monitors/gaming/odyssey-g5-34-inch-165hz-curved-ultra-wqhd-lc34g55twwrxxu/

Should I just sell the Samsung? Should I swap our my Acer for it and perhaps try to sell the Acer? 

I did some research on RTings on both monitors and it's hard to compare since they're quite different from each other, my gut feeling is just sell the Samsung but wanted to hear if anyone else had other thoughts?

CPU: AMD 7800X3D  | GPU: Asus Dual RTX 2080 Advanced | RAM: 32GB 6000MHz CL30 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F

PSU: Corsair RX750 | OS: Windows 11 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Brown Switches) 

I'd probably go for the G5 ultrawide. It's better than the XB271HU in most cases because the Acer uses a last-gen slower IPS panel. If you have them both just use each one for a while and then decide which to keep. Or use the other one as a secondary monitor.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

avoid the G5, horrible response times and worse than any other 34" VA panel, i'd highly recommend the Gigabyte G34WQC or AOC CU34G2X VA monitors instead if you can increase your budget