Figuring what to buy with my budget.

xven
12 minutes ago, VicksForWindows said:

He does state that a driver update fixed most issues, so I’m going to assume that they are fixed because that video was made back in March 14, 2020.

I found a 3080 ftw 3 card with a 5800x for 1780$ in a bundle i think i will aim for that

also found a 240 aio from asus with a screen on it for 135$ its like 45$ off so i will go grab that tomorrow.

6 hours ago, xven said:

What do you think of the ram kit the previous person put on its only 137.99$ ( could get two )

Crucial Ballistix RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory .

Like for the other list i would drop the seagate 2tb and crank the WD 500gb to a 1tb drive.

1800$ for a gpu as a 6800xt or a 3080 or 3080ti makes it easier instead of a 1200 budget. My question is that amd was having tons of issue with their drivers for the gpus, have they manage a fix yet ? ( got that info on kyle youtube channel )

Also good Ram, but with RGB. And it only has 16GB of Capacity, whereas my kit had 32GB.

AMD Drivers became a lot more stable. I think they are not a hughe concern anymore, most important not a reason not to buy a high performance GPU, so just go for the best performing card.

1 hour ago, KKLawrence said:

Also good Ram, but with RGB. And it only has 16GB of Capacity, whereas my kit had 32GB.

AMD Drivers became a lot more stable. I think they are not a hughe concern anymore, most important not a reason not to buy a high performance GPU, so just go for the best performing card.

Thx will look at deals i can get.