Which is better leaded gasoline vs unleaded?

Leaded_gasoline
3 hours ago, Biohazard777 said:

Shite or no shite, only an ignorant person (with respect) would tolerate any amount of lead pumped into the air next to him.

There is nothing wrong with trying to make things better such as exhaust as an example.
However in some instances I honestly believe in some cases what's being talked about is overstated.

Remember not long ago when a certain someone said cow farts were destroying the enviroment?
That was, still is and always will be literal Bullshiite. 馃檮

If that were true then we'd all been long dead by now since there has been plenty of cattle with unregulated "Exhaust" since day one and that goes for all the Buffalo too, oxen, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, lions, tigers and bears (Oh my!) elephants, rhinos, whales, sharks.......
You get the idea.

While this may be of importance (To you) I can assure you there are worse and more immediate things to worry about and besides, no one is really using or selling leaded gas anymore anyway making this a virtually mute point. 馃え

One more thing:
All the exhaust from these animals is methane.聽
That is also produced naturally when vegetation dies and decomposes so I guess we'd ban that too - And in the Bermuda Triangle it's PROVEN fact there are huge pockets of methane rising up from the ocean floor with way more methane by volume being released than any cattle population here could, so let's ban that as well.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Doublepost.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana

1 hour ago, 557i said:

Lead is bad AFAIK

It is.
I'm just saying leaded fuel is nowhere near the top of the list, esp since it's no longer sold for general use.

35 minutes ago, 557i said:

So, use normal fuel then?

You really don't have any other choice, leaded isn't sold anywhere to the general public.