Very Odd User Account Control - Windows 11

So I heard about the windows print nightmare bug around a week ago and didn't think much of it at the time, but the more I heard about it the more worried I got as I upgraded to Windows 11 on my main computer and today I decided to try and disable the print spooler service from Windows power shell. When I ran powershell as administrator the user account control looked eerily different and I'm wondering whether it is something to do with a hacker as one of the options says "remember me". Has anyone else seen this before?

16270322637475580601457292037718.jpg

It's an unfinished build so expect problems. Never install a public test of an os and expect it to fully work and be stable.

This is one of those issues you'll just have to live with and HOPE it doesn't mess something up and this is just the regular allow and cancel buttons.

14 minutes ago, BaconBanditBoy said:

So I heard about the windows print nightmare bug around a week ago and didn't think much of it at the time, but the more I heard about it the more worried I got as I upgraded to Windows 11 on my main computer and today I decided to try and disable the print spooler service from Windows power shell. When I ran powershell as administrator the user account control looked eerily different and I'm wondering whether it is something to do with a hacker as one of the options says "remember me". Has anyone else seen this before?

16270322637475580601457292037718.jpg

Seems like you ran into a bug.

Devs are aware, have responded directly on the reddit sub but it is just a bug, nothing malicious.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT