Facebook Marketplace not available

Hello,

I wanted to enter Facebook Marketplace but it says Marketplace isn't available to You. I did research to see in which countries Marketplace is available. But my country is not there. On the other hand people from my country have access to marketplace, but I don't. When I enter the FB marketplace link without logging to my account, I saw articles that where posted there and cities that belong to my country and also I saw national currency that belongs to my country. Is there any way to enter FB Marketplace? Just please don't say use VPN, I'm not an expert for VPN.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, ko nes ba said:

Hello,

I wanted to enter Facebook Marketplace but it says Marketplace isn't available to You. I did research to see in which countries Marketplace is available. But my country is not there. On the other hand people from my country have access to marketplace, but I don't. When I enter the FB marketplace link without logging to my account, I saw articles that where posted there and cities that belong to my country and also I saw national currency that belongs to my country. Is there any way to enter FB Marketplace? Just please don't say use VPN, I'm not an expert for VPN.

Thanks.

If i know correctly you can change your localisation data of your profile.

If it's still available change it to US for example.

VPN is the best option right here, it's easy to use.

I don't know what someone should be to be a "expert" in it ;D

Many VPN Apps are so easy to use.

I'm here to help you out with some basic tasks, I'm still learning some things, so don't belive I can solve everything 😉

I'm collecting all type of hardware - 90% of my collection is a LGA775 stuff rest is some 2010's Era

Hit me up on discord if you want to talk more

heli #1337

58 minutes ago, Helly Benchmarking said:

If i know correctly you can change your localisation data of your profile.

If it's still available change it to US for example.

VPN is the best option right here, it's easy to use.

I don't know what someone should be to be a "expert" in it ;D

Many VPN Apps are so easy to use.

1. How do I change location on my FB profile. Do I do that in Settings or in About section on my profile. I tried changing my current city that is not in my country, but it did not work (That is About section). It does not show FB marketplace. Explain where do I need to change to location exactly?

2. Where to install the VPN? Is it from some website or from an browser extension? And which VPN do You prefer?

Just now, ko nes ba said:

1. How do I change location on my FB profile. Do I do that in Settings or in About section on my profile. I tried changing my current city that is not in my country, but it did not work (That is About section). It does not show FB marketplace. Explain where do I need to change to location exactly?

2. Where to install the VPN? Is it from some website or from an browser extension? And which VPN do You prefer?

1. Facebook on PC, and:

Settings and Privacy > Language and Region > Region Format

2. If you are on PC you can use Opera GX, it has a VPN Connection option.

If you want a true VPN you can use this tutorial.

I'm here to help you out with some basic tasks, I'm still learning some things, so don't belive I can solve everything 😉

I'm collecting all type of hardware - 90% of my collection is a LGA775 stuff rest is some 2010's Era

heli #1337

15 minutes ago, Helly Benchmarking said:

1. Facebook on PC, and:

Settings and Privacy > Language and Region > Region Format

2. If you are on PC you can use Opera GX, it has a VPN Connection option.

If you want a true VPN you can use this tutorial.

1. I am using FB on PC. So I can set any country on Region Format option that supports FB Marketplace?

2. I use Google Chrome on PC. I don't have money to buy a VPN. Can I use an extension on Chrome to install free VPN? I'm going to use VPN just for FB marketplace, nothing else.

Just now, ko nes ba said:

1. I am using FB on PC. So I can set any country on Region Format option that supports FB Marketplace?

2. I use Google Chrome on PC. I don't have money to buy a VPN. Can I use an extension on Chrome to install free VPN? I'm going to use VPN just for FB marketplace, nothing else.

1. Yeah i found that on PC

2. I don't know 4real, i suggest you to install Opera GX, it will be easier 😄

heli #1337

On 7/22/2021 at 7:20 PM, Helly Benchmarking said:

1. Yeah i found that on PC

2. I don't know 4real, i suggest you to install Opera GX, it will be easier 😄

I tried both, free VPN and region format option and none of them work.