cpu and gpu temp on summer

hi. i just bought a pc on idle the cpu and gpu temp are both at 50 and on load the cpu goes to 75 80 degrees and if i use it too much some times 85 but thats rare my gpu is also on load at 70 80
is this ok and is it normal?
my specs are
ryzen 9 5950x
GIGABYTE RTX 3070

Those temperatures for those components is absolutely fine. Of course lower temperatures is preferable, but nothing wrong with your current temperatures.

Is this a prebuild computer? What is the make and model of the computer?

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Seems normal for such a powerful CPU, I assume it's air cooled or with a 240mm rad.

its a corsair AIO with 2 fans

1 minute ago, Universes said:

Those temperatures for those components is absolutely fine. Of course lower temperatures is preferable, but nothing wrong with your current temperatures.

Is this a prebuild computer? What is the make and model of the computer?

it is not a pre-build i buyed the thing Separately and gave it to a company to build it for me

15 minutes ago, Matingm said:

it is not a pre-build i buyed the thing Separately and gave it to a company to build it for me

Ok. Right now, it doesn't seem like they did anything wrong. Again, those temperatures are normal for those parts. Unless you want to have lower temperatures, the computer is fine as it is. 

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

6 minutes ago, Universes said:

Ok. Right now, it doesn't seem like they did anything wrong. Again, those temperatures are normal for those parts. Unless you want to have lower temperatures, the computer is fine as it is. 

thanks for the help man