I need help upgrading my graphics card.

IFTI

Budget (including currency): Around 1000 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly Valorant, Red Dead Online, Fivem(gta v modded client)  and sometimes streaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Current Specs: 
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte b450m gaming motherboard
Sapphire pulse rx570 8gb

I want to upgrade my graphics card to a 3060 or 3070 if possible in the near future  , But I dont know if my processor or my motherboard can handle that. If it doesn't I want to upgrade my processor to  a 5600x . I want to spend as low as i can. It would help me a lot guys.

I will be playing at 1080p 144hz.

You can use any GPU you want. Some stuff yeah you'll be bottlenecked by your CPU, but you'd also be way beyond 144fps at that point, so you wouldn't even be able to notice. 

I wouldn't worry about a whole lot. That being said, an AMD card like a 6700XT will be faster with an older CPU like the 2600:

Nvidia Has a Driver Overhead Problem, GeForce vs Radeon on Low-End CPUs - YouTube

Work Rigs - 2015 15" MBP | 2019 15" MBP | 2021 16" M1 Max MBP | Lenovo ThinkPad T490 |

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  MSI B550 Gaming Plus  |  64GB G.SKILL 3200 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference RX 6800  |  WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe  |  Corsair RM750  |  Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  Dell S2721DGF  |

Fun Rig - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X  |  MSI B550 Tomahawk  |  32GB G.SKILL 3600 CL16 4x8GB |  AMD Reference 6800XT  | Creative Sound Blaster Z  |  WD Black SN850 500GB NVMe  |  WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe  |  WD Blue 1TB SATA SSD  |  Corsair RM850x  |  Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT  |  Corsair 4000D  |  LG 27GP850  |

If you plan to stream, maybe consider getting a Ryzen 5 5800X, you can either use beta bios on your current motherboard, or just get a new b550 one. What's your PSU? maybe that's something you might want to consider upgrading now so you can use a 3070 or more in the future.

Thanks for the info . I really want to try a Nvidia graphics card as i have never had one. I am willing to upgrade my cpu if it bottlenecks.

I will upgrade the psu aswell when i get the gpu.