PC won't go to sleep

Filip52

So I bought a new PC and I can't make it go to sleep. It start's shutting down but the second it does i turns back on. I think it is some bios setting (I reinstalled the windows) but i can't find anything. 

And thanks for anyone trying to help. 

Edit: mobo is an ASUS B460M-A if that information is of any use

Hi, Goto search bar and type "Control Panel" and look for "Power Options" on the left side of screen at the bottom you will find "Change when the computer sleeps" setting click on that to change settings.

Here is more info >> HERE

15 hours ago, ET_Explorer said:

Hi, Goto search bar and type "Control Panel" and look for "Power Options" on the left side of screen at the bottom you will find "Change when the computer sleeps" setting click on that to change settings.

Here is more info >> HERE

Still not working, it turns right back on, even in the advanced settings there isn't really anything that works. 

Thanks anyway. 

Are you trying to SHUT DOWN or just SLEEP?

For SHUT DOWN I'm sorry I cant help. A self turning on Ghost PC is a first for me.

For SLEEP, you might wanna check peripherals. For example My wireless mouse/keyboard never let my PC go to sleep. They wake it up as soon as it goes to sleep. If i have to use SLEEP mode then I have to unplug them

3 minutes ago, aliasdred said:

Are you trying to SHUT DOWN or just SLEEP?

For SHUT DOWN I'm sorry I cant help. A self turning on Ghost PC is a first for me.

For SLEEP, you might wanna check peripherals. For example My wireless mouse/keyboard never let my PC go to sleep. They wake it up as soon as it goes to sleep. If i have to use SLEEP mode then I have to unplug them

Sorry, wrong use of words. It wakes up from sleep, and no it isn't the mouse, I tried that already.