Need help choosing components for a Ryzen 5800X, AMD RX 6800 XT build

Here is what I was able to slap together so far: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hN3wBc
CPU and GPU choice is final, need advice with remaining parts that best compliment the CPU and GPU.

I need the new build to have a T3 port for my Caldigit TS3+ thunderbolt hub. So far I am leaning towards a Thunderbolt 3 PCIe card, as opposed to a motherboard with T3 ports, to save some money. If there is a good motherboard that suits the build and has a T3 port please link.

Could also use some advice on water vs air cooling. I have only built air cooled systems before, but as long as water cooling is not significantly more expensive, I am willing to try it.
Case recommendations are welcome. I am looking for a glass panel case, with good IO in front

1. Budget & Location

Budget: Flexible. I don't need the best components, but don't want to miss out on good features.
Location: Latvia, EU. amazon.de is an acceptable place to purchase parts for me.

2. Aim

Gaming:
- Sim racing: Assetto Corsa Competizione, iRacing, Dirt Rally 2.0
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Assissins Creed series
- Rocket League
- Horizon Zero Dawn
Occasional streaming: Sim racing (1080p streaming is acceptable)
Occasional video editing: dashcam and action cam footage, OBS stream footage editing

3. Monitors

Main: 3440x1440p 21:9 100Hz
Secondary: 1920x1200 16:10

Planned secondary upgrade: 2560x1440p 16:9

4. Peripherals

No peripherals or OS required

5. Why are you upgrading?

Very CPU-intensive games are starting to throttle and freeze.
More demanding GPU games require more than 4GB of VRAM.

6. Current rig specifications:

CPU: Intel i5-3570K 3.4GHz, overclocked to 4.3GHz
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX Strix 970 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB)

9 hours ago, panserbj0rn said:

5. Why are you upgrading?

Very CPU-intensive games are starting to throttle and freeze.
More demanding GPU games require more than 4GB of VRAM.

6. Current rig specifications:

CPU: Intel i5-3570K 3.4GHz, overclocked to 4.3GHz
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX Strix 970 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB)

You wish to build a new system, you can't upgrade your current system with AMD Ryzen components with Intel Spec's. 

What GPU to pair with 5800X?

The two cards that are a perfect match for the 5800X are the RTX 3080 and the RX 6800 XT. Considering the price of the CPU and the fact that the vast majority of 5800X builds are made to play the newest games with all visual options cranked to the max you cannot go wrong with any of these two.

10 hours ago, panserbj0rn said:

7.8/10

Some better parts can be chosen

Aio is uneccesary and indicates that you are likely not gonna oc, i suggest a shadow rock 3 or liquid freezer 280

That x570 board is pretty good but if you arent gonna get more than 1 gen4 drive go for b550, b550a pro is a good choice

Ram is overpriced asf, 32gb 3200mhz cl16 options are as low as 260$

Oh god that case looks like airflow hell, that solid front panel bruh

Swapping these for better options will allow you to spend on other stuff like cpu or gpu

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7Gc47X

I upgraded a little, chose the B550 Board from TUF because it is cheaper, makes more sense and also has built in Thunderbolt

I also put in a Gen4 drive, I got the same drive for around 170€, so expect about the same. The futureproofing should be wort it.

With Ram I downgraded to 4x8 3600MHz CL18, but I've seen posts, that Ryzen 5000 series performs better with 4 Sticks than 2.

I spent a little more on the case, but it has great airflow, maybe you can find it somewhere cheaper. It's a great case, that already has 3 fans preinstalled.

Oh and on CPU cooling - I have a 5900X and get 75°C under load with the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, so I would think that the 240mm variant would cool the 5800X just fine