Thank you LTT

Christianm916

I'll start by saying I'm new to LTT, as in like a year ago I was addicted to seeing what kinds of dumb things Linus thought to do with computers. The first one being the fabled wish PC. Since then I feel in love with the channel and through the 8 months or so of watching the channel I had the confidence to build my own rig with no guides. I am beyond proud of my build except my GTX Titan which I overpaid for (Thanks Scalpers) which seemed like a good investment due to it being a titan and being good for workstation functions. But back to it, I am now going into college with my love of tech known and I am confident with what I want to get out of my 4 years there. Thank you LTT for giving me something to show me that I can follow what I love with thousands of others with that love the same thing. I was undecided a couple of months ago, regarding my major, but now I am a confident computer sciences and innovations major looking forward to nothing but the future. Thank you LTT for giving me the inspiration I needed, Much love for everyone on the team (especially you probationary employee employee number g).  

Yeah! They have also inspired me toward computers and technology . I've been following them for a little over 4 years and I love linus he is my inspiration . I like Anthony also , he inspired me to start coding . I am also looking forward to take computer science as my major.😀

Just don't follow Linus' way of dropping various things and you'll be fine.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.