Iphone 6 Swappable Lenses

Doesn't change the fact that you've got a sensor smaller than a babys middle fingertip. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

not really innovative in my book, just made a mount, lenses will be so expensive you may as well just buy a DSLR and like lil said the sensor is still hilariously small

PC Specs:

New Compact Build

CPU: i7 8700k (Delidded)  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti ACX 3.0 Black  |  Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming  |  Case: EVGA Hadron Air    

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz  |  SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB  |  Monitor: ASUS PB287Q

OS: Windows 10  |  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus  |  Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Surface Book 2 15"

CPU: i7 8650U  |  GPU: GTX 1060M  |  RAM: 16GB DDR3

Doesn't change the fact that you've got a sensor smaller than a babys middle fingertip. 

And? You seen the picture quality of some of these new phones? Of course it doesn't match the versatilty of a DSLR, but it's freaking amazing for the size.

Nokia knows how to make a phone camera.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Extra accessories to buy. Yay...

People use smartphone cameras not because they are the best thing ever, they use them because they are the most convenient cameras around. Having anything extra to carry around with you defeats the convenience factor.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

And? You seen the picture quality of some of these new phones? Of course it doesn't match the versatilty of a DSLR, but it's freaking amazing for the size.

Nokia knows how to make a phone camera.

No, thats a bad Jk vengence! I haven't had my coffee yet i'll let one of the other photosnobs (photophiles? then again, that makes us look like were doing upskirts :P) argue while I try and start mah day. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

No, thats a bad Jk vengence! I haven't had my coffee yet i'll let one of the other photosnobs (photophiles? then again, that makes us look like were doing upskirts :P) argue while I try and start mah day. 

I'm just saying that phone cameras aren't bad, considering their form factor.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I'd pick up a few lenses if they aren't too expensive.  Optical zoom is better than digital zoom and if it's not a pain to attach, it would probably do well for DSLR hobbyists or people who vacation a lot.  The 3rd party options now are meh.  Plus apple wants in on that cash lol.