PSU RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

Orian Pax

My friend's PSU died today.

It was third grade quality either way.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-4-320GHz-vs-Intel-Core-i3-7100U/m7095vsm176913

Plz click on the link to see the name of processor

Computer specs - 

CPU - the Pentium 4 from above link

GPU - no, there is no gpu

Hdd - 500gb

Ram - 2gb

(Yes the thing is ancient.)

India

Currency rupees

[I know i should not use that website but the screenshot of his computer specs... we both don't have it now, this is the only link left which in past i had used to coompare the CPUs yes that's quite an old time thing. I don't use that website anymore.]

------Thank you for your help.

IMG-20210708-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210708-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210708-WA0002.jpg

5 hours ago, IIIIIIIIII said:

i had a feeling it is gonna be a CX.

but never expected a CV version, has the CV gotten better? i had heard that corsair's CV versions had problems or were one of the bad series.
(edit or was it VS series? yep i had forgotten that name.)

yes you are right i regret not getting a "full range" version of this. it's in my current build and i was seriously searching for replacement for it.

------ really really thank you for helping and replying on such short notice. Appreciate it. 🙂

11 minutes ago, Orian Pax said:

i had heard that corsair's CV versions had problems or were one of the bad series.
(edit or was it VS series? yep i had forgotten that name.)

CV and VS are "the same". Neither are good, but realistically you just want something reasonable for that system. 

Id suggest just grabbing the MWE V2. Tho really all three are fine, with the CV being the least desirable one of the three. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

CV and VS are "the same". Neither are good, but realistically you just want something reasonable for that system. 

Id suggest just grabbing the MWE V2. Tho really all three are fine, with the CV being the least desirable one of the three. 

thank you for confirmation.

i don't know why but your profile pic really gives out positive vibes no matter when or where i see it.