Command tab keeps poping up and out.

NeonZ
Go to solution Solved by xAcid9,
11 minutes ago, NeonZ said:

1) Downloade Malwarebytes, they found about 38 issues and then I "qurantined" it ( as given by the antivirus )

Can you share log file of the quarantined files?

2) The thing doesnt show up on my startup manager. So I cant disable it.

Try install CCleaner. Go to Tools > Startup. Check both Windows and Scheduled Task tab.

Better if you can share screenshot of both tabs here.

3) I launched my windows in Safe mode, but still cant find the file ( with show hidden files turned on ) , on C:/ users/ farhan2/appdata/roaming , cant find the files there. 

Open Folder Options, UNTICK hide protected operating system files.

image.png.9b82a821275d43e8d0cfbac4d1ad38cc.png

Check if you can see the file after you did this. Probably look like this if it there.

image.png.ff7d8858793062312e49ffa6775ac83c.png

Are there any alternatives ? except reinstalling my windows all over again?

If it is what I think it was, it should be easy to clean. No need to reinstall windows. 

Hello there,

So recently I had installed something and it caused my windows to pop up the cmd bar every now and then for like just a split second .. and then pops out instantly before I can have a look what it is. Luckily a while ago I took a ss of what was popin up.. SS shown below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

fafafa.png

A virus for sure.

Download Malwarebytes and run the scan.

You can try disable it from Startup, but most of the time it will be protected. 

Also you can delete the file in Safemode, it will be hidden so check show hidden system files in Folder Options.

There's probably more than one. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Hi there xAcid9, thankyou for helping me out here. So these are the followings that I have done so far.

1) Downloade Malwarebytes, they found about 38 issues and then I "qurantined" it ( as given by the antivirus )

3) I launched my windows in Safe mode, but still cant find the file ( with show hidden files turned on ) , on C:/ users/ farhan2/appdata/roaming , cant find the files there. 

Can you share log file of the quarantined files?

Try install CCleaner. Go to Tools > Startup. Check both Windows and Scheduled Task tab.

Better if you can share screenshot of both tabs here.

Open Folder Options, UNTICK hide protected operating system files.

image.png.9b82a821275d43e8d0cfbac4d1ad38cc.png

Check if you can see the file after you did this. Probably look like this if it there.

image.png.ff7d8858793062312e49ffa6775ac83c.png

If it is what I think it was, it should be easy to clean. No need to reinstall windows. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I think I almost have it solved..

1. terrible sorry for the ss from Malwarebytes, After i qurantined it, there was an option called "delete" I just pressed on it and all the infected (38 files) got removed.

2. The third option might have worked, I have uncheked the "hide protected operating systems files" and now I can see the "rahatji" file as shown in the ss below. Now, do I delete both the files or do I have to do something else?.. just making sure before I delete anything wrong. 

222.png

Can you show your Startup list? Just want to make sure, sometime it show as cscript. 

Yeah, nothing. Just delete it. It won't brick your windows. 

Delete both files and reboot. Check if it still happening or any error come out.

If nothing, download and run https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/ for extra system cleaning. 

Also you can Tick "hide protected operating system files" back if you want. 

Deleted both files and rebooted. The cmd pop up screen stopped poping up. 

Downloaded the adwcleaner, but detected 2 items (ss posted below). However, I dont think they are relevant to the virus I had.

If thats all. A very huge thank-you for your help. May you be blessed sir.! 

wwwwww.png

14 minutes ago, NeonZ said:

Deleted both files and rebooted. The cmd pop up screen stopped poping up. 

Downloaded the adwcleaner, but detected 2 items (ss posted below). However, I dont think they are relevant to the virus I had.

If thats all. A very huge thank-you for your help. May you be blessed sir.! 

Yeah those 2 are not related to the virus/script. Just some PUP(Potentially-Unwanted-Program).