My cpu is not going over base clock

Just now, monkeneedhelp said:

cooling issue

HOT confirms that thermal throttling is in progress. 

how do i get a log file from tstop and is there anyways to fix this without taking it apart?

it goes from 76 -95 c suddenly and drops down to 75 again instantly

3 minutes ago, monkeneedhelp said:

how do i get a log file from tstop and is there anyways to fix this without taking it apart?

You have to take it apart and swap the thermal paste for something like kpx, gc extreme, kryonaut or for a more budget option gd900

Then youll have to manually set a max multi for your cpu where its just on the edge of thermal throttling

Then undervolt the cpu as much as possible

Then you may be able to raise the multi by 1 or 2 but you may need to slightly raise volts

2 minutes ago, monkeneedhelp said:

log file

image.png.5fb491b011aec29622a2cdc63d43d01c.png

Check that box. The log file will be in your ThrottleStop / Logs folder.

You know your CPU is overheating. The only way to try and fix this problem is through surgery. You must disassemble the patient. If this voids the warranty then take it back to the store. 

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

You have to take it apart and swap the thermal paste for something like kpx, gc extreme, kryonaut or for a more budget option gd900

Then youll have to manually set a max multi for your cpu where its just on the edge of power throttling

Then undervolt the cpu as much as possible

Then you may be able to raise the multi by 1 or 2 but you may need to slightly raise volts

I don't think I'm qualified for this I'll give this to the authorized dealer here and get it cleaned and checked out  thanks for helping so far

Just now, unclewebb said:

image.png.5fb491b011aec29622a2cdc63d43d01c.png

Check that box. The log file will be in your ThrottleStop / Logs folder.

You know your CPU is overheating. The only way to try and fix this problem is through surgery. You must disassemble the patient. If this voids the warranty then take it back to the store. 

warranty is already gone

1 minute ago, monkeneedhelp said:

it goes from 76 -95 c suddenly

That is the sign of an under designed heatsink and fan. Typical in low end devices with 15W CPUs. 

1 minute ago, unclewebb said:

That is the sign of an under designed heatsink and fan. Typical in low end devices with 15W CPUs. 

well I guess the solution is clear I need to get this cleaned and serviced thanks for the help so far also is it ok if i continue to game on this? because warframe and osu still run at 60fps stable

will it damage the system If i continue using the laptop?

1 minute ago, monkeneedhelp said:

is it ok if i continue to game on this?

You have probably been running your laptop at the maximum temperature for quite a while now. If it has not blown up yet, it will probably be OK for a few more days at 95°C. 

Have a look for some YouTube videos that show how to disassemble your laptop model. Learning how to service your laptop is the best skill to learn. Repair centers do not always do a great job.

The Intel thermal throttling spec is 100°C. Your laptop has been set by the manufacturer to start thermal throttling at 95°C. That setting prevents the CPU from ever reaching 100°C so it will always be on the safe side of 100°C. 

You will get much better performance if you clean out your laptop and can find a way to lower the CPU temperature. There is some motivation for you. Good luck. 

situation update i took my laptop apart, cleaned the fans and any dust inside it I found a large dustball clogging the vents and i cleaned it out but the thing is its still throttling with all cores at 96 degrees if enable turbo

im keeping temps as low as possible and running it without turbo at base clock with temps like 70-85 degrees

also I did order some thermal paste but there aren't any tutorials on how to do it on my computer