LGA 115 w/ Parallel?

I am on the struggle bus trying to find a motherboard with the LGA 1155 socket and a parallel port. If anyone can help me out that would be fantastic.

LGA 115x is too modern of a socket to really be produced with a port that old, you might be able to find a PCIe to parallel converter card though

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

2 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

LGA 115x is too modern of a socket to really be produced with a port that old, you might be able to find a PCIe to parallel converter card though

Really ok. Thanks man. Having to make an older pc set up with 2 serial, 1 parallel and 2 ethernet ports for a family members company. Haven't done anything like this so it's a bit confusing and daunting not having built anything other then basic gaming PC's.