Motherboard Issue but weird

Let me give ya'll the scenario... I was updating my graphics card drivers and that was through GeForce experience, so when I was installing the drivers, it did everything normal except the screen went black which is also normal but it never came back on. I did all basic troubleshooting such as reseating GPU plugging in all connections such as DP HDMI and power cables and nothing. Then I went to my local Microcenter for a repair and said the GPU failed... fortunately we had a warranty and got a 1660 ti because all the others were sold out. We drove home and still experienced the same issue and again went back. We had a different guy and his methodology was different. He plugged in a Geforce 710 and it worked fine. When he plugged in the 1660 ti nothing came on and he checked the VGA or PCIE cable from the Power supply and its getting power so its not the cable or psu. Then they used a 1070 ti and nothing happened. So, they know the GPU works, and they had no clue and it pointing towards the motherboard. and so we got a new motherboard and CPU because we got a B550 and our old system had a 2700x it is what it is. I rebuilt the new system and I saw light and one strange prompt showed up it said unable to post due to Bios or CMOS restarting again or something along those lines. I transferred over the storages m.2 and hdd, RAM psu. After that it worked like normal and j was able to pull up the BIOS screen in the new motherboard and everything worked. So could someone help me point me a direction to what it is wrong with my old motherboard because I know it still life unless someone can tell me other wise. For extra info its a ASUS Prime X470-Pro, used a 2700x did not clear CMOS, and randomly had a dead usb port and Ram would unseat itself or not being able to post due to ram, but i would reseat the Ram. I dont have extra parts only thing is in my new system.

Ps. There is no physical damage on the motherboard.

I'm very sorry I have no solution, but I've had similar issues with my build (MSI B450 Tomahawk Max + Ryzen 7 1700), so I'll follow this thread in case someone can find answers.

Edited by Ash_Kechummm
im dumb and cant type