Microsoft Apps Not Found and Default Location not working

YesimethanYT

I recently just installed windows on another drive and went back to change my default app location. When doing so it gave me a prompt to delete the files that were on the drive for it too work but it ended up just giving me the 0x80070005 error code. I searched it up and it means its denying me access to delete it. I was wondering if there was any way I could just rescan the games to play them or what I should to do to fix this. Pictures below. 

image.png.629728d42a723f9ee607b7ce9cb1e7db.png

image.png.ec0761e21e5bc086add421747e4929d6.png

Duplicate topic deleted, please do not post multiple times. 

If you made a separate install your user from this install will not have permission to access any files from the other install's user. 

You'd have to change the permissions which is a bit of a pain and risks breaking stuff or format then reinstall these apps and restore user data from a backup. 

What's the point of having another install in the first place?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

25 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Duplicate topic deleted, please do not post multiple times. 

If you made a separate install your user from this install will not have permission to access any files from the other install's user. 

You'd have to change the permissions which is a bit of a pain and risks breaking stuff or format then reinstall these apps and restore user data from a backup. 

What's the point of having another install in the first place?

My bad worded that wrong. I wiped my original c drive cause it was only 120 gb and I wanted to move windows to my 250 gb drive because I want to be ready for windows 11. Dont have two. 

10 minutes ago, YesimethanYT said:

My bad worded that wrong. I wiped my original c drive cause it was only 120 gb and I wanted to move windows to my 250 gb drive because I want to be ready for windows 11. Dont have two. 

YO THX HOMIE GOT IT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just decided to delete the entire folder. How to delete the WindowsApp folder on Windows 10 - YouTube