Constant memory/ driver related blue screens

Link to the required files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvH0GWxyPGnymnptL-V0Chs9tENR?e=38tIO1

I have been having constant memory/ driver related blue screens. I have

1. Reinstalled windows

2. changed motherboards

3. changed boot drives

4. changed ram

5. changed graphics cards

The blue screens happen at random times, mostly when just using my browser or on my home screen. Sometimes happens in my lock screen before even opening anything up. Strangely enough it rarely happens when I am playing video games. Most of them are PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers should be up to date after I used Snappy driver

Wow, you tried a lot I'm surprised one of those wasn't the issue. I recommend using this program called WhoCrashed, it can be helpful in determining what caused a blue screen. Also, are you using a network card or any other similar devices? 

4 minutes ago, rmgdnz said:

Wow, you tried a lot I'm surprised one of those wasn't the issue. I recommend using this program called WhoCrashed, it can be helpful in determining what caused a blue screen. Also, are you using a network card or any other similar devices? 

All of them say 

"The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time."

I don't know what to do here because I reinstalled windows and reinstalled all my drivers when doing that. I have a network card built into my mother board but I am using ethernet at the moment

16 minutes ago, rmgdnz said:

So I tried running chkdsk which it recommended and my computer crashes during it. This happened several times. 

Just to check, when you tried the various things listed in your initial post, did you try them one by one using other verified working components? Or could you possibly try taking a working PC and start swapping in these components one by one to see when you get an error? 

5 hours ago, ceg301 said:

So I tried running chkdsk which it recommended and my computer crashes during it. This happened several times. 

And this happens regardless of what storage device you use?

How old is your PC since when do experience that BSOD?

What are your Specs?

Have you tried running sfc /scannow before chkdsk ?

You said reinstall. A complete reinstall or just the reset function?

You installed your driver with Snappy driver. Try installing those that came with your stuff.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

3 hours ago, rmgdnz said:

Just to check, when you tried the various things listed in your initial post, did you try them one by one using other verified working components? Or could you possibly try taking a working PC and start swapping in these components one by one to see when you get an error? 

And this happens regardless of what storage device you use?

I tried them one by one. The graphics card and storage should be good because they came from an older computer that ran fine. I guess next step is to check the CPU? Because I think this started when I upgraded CPU's but not positive. 

2 hours ago, Montana16 said:

How old is your PC since when do experience that BSOD?

What are your Specs?

Have you tried running sfc /scannow before chkdsk ?

You said reinstall. A complete reinstall or just the reset function?

You installed your driver with Snappy driver. Try installing those that came with your stuff.

Graphics card is a 1070ti that is from this summer, but it was a RMA card, the original was when they first came out. Blue screens were from before the card was RMA'd. I have tried both of those and I did a complete reinstall on a different SSD. 

9 hours ago, ceg301 said:

I tried them one by one. The graphics card and storage should be good because they came from an older computer that ran fine. I guess next step is to check the CPU? Because I think this started when I upgraded CPU's but not positive. 

What is your CPU, board and ram?

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

On 6/27/2021 at 9:05 AM, Montana16 said:

What is your CPU, board and ram?

Ryzen 3700x, gigabyte x570 itx that was replaced so shouldn't be the issue, up to date BIOS, and RAM that is meant for Ryzen