Why does Valhalla keep crashing?

Any time I boot up Valhalla, it either crashes or blue screens my computer, even when I turn graphic settings all the way down to low. I also updated my graphic drivers and made sure to verify the integrity of game files. Any suggestions?

Here are my specs:

R5 3600

Asus LC240

Asus B550-a

Crucial Balistix 16GB 3200

2TB HDD

256GB SSD

RTX 3060 Ti FE

Lian Li o11 mini

Seasonic SGX650

9x Corsair QL120

1080p 144hz Asus monitor

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

4 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

are you talking about Valheim or AC valhalla or a different game?

Generally its caused by a OC of the CPU or ram, or if its getting a driver crash then bluescreen, then its a gpu issue

AC Valhalla, sorry if this wasn't clear.

I can disable the DOCP of the RAM if that might help. My CPU is not overclocked at all.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

3 hours ago, Shimejii said:

are you talking about Valheim or AC valhalla or a different game?

Generally its caused by a OC of the CPU or ram, or if its getting a driver crash then bluescreen, then its a gpu issue

I have disabled DOCP, and tried to run a bunch of other games. Disabling DOCP did nothing. I also ran other games such as Minecraft, Battlefront, and AC black flag. All of them work completely fine. Any ideas?

20 hours ago, MarvintheParrot said:

I have disabled DOCP, and tried to run a bunch of other games. Disabling DOCP did nothing. I also ran other games such as Minecraft, Battlefront, and AC black flag. All of them work completely fine. Any ideas?

I can help if you share minidump files (if you don't know how, it's in pins of this category).

AC valhalla crashes in the first RAID i went to on the same spot everytime, looking toward the church spire triggers it. som i assume it's a gfx glitch that CTD's it. 

3 hours ago, Robchil said:

AC valhalla crashes in the first RAID i went to on the same spot everytime, looking toward the church spire triggers it. som i assume it's a gfx glitch that CTD's it. 

Its not on the first raid. I have invested over 45 hours into this game, and I have definitely completed the first raid.

4 hours ago, RTX 3071 said:

I can help if you share minidump files (if you don't know how, it's in pins of this category).

I attempted to enable minidump files, however, I cant find them, even under the directory it says it will be under. Also I tried running PERFMON. It ran for around 3 minuets (even though its only supposed to run for 60 seconds) and then I closed the program as nothing was working. Maybe I'm just stupid and missed something.

6 hours ago, MarvintheParrot said:

I attempted to enable minidump files, however, I cant find them, even under the directory it says it will be under. Also I tried running PERFMON. It ran for around 3 minuets (even though its only supposed to run for 60 seconds) and then I closed the program as nothing was working. Maybe I'm just stupid and missed something.

Right click at Windows icon and go to your system properties
There shall be something like "Advanced system settings" click that.
Go to advanced tab and then "Startup and recovery"
Select 256 kb one from the drop down menu.

However most of the time you don't need to enable it, check if there is a C:\Windows\Minidump file already.

9 hours ago, RTX 3071 said:

Right click at Windows icon and go to your system properties
There shall be something like "Advanced system settings" click that.
Go to advanced tab and then "Startup and recovery"
Select 256 kb one from the drop down menu.

However most of the time you don't need to enable it, check if there is a C:\Windows\Minidump file already.

Ok, I did that and then launched the game. I clicked continue, and I got a blue screen. However, I still cant find the actual minidump. I pasted C:\Windows\Minidump in the search bar, and there were not matches.

19 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

Ok, I did that and then launched the game. I clicked continue, and I got a blue screen. However, I still cant find the actual minidump. I pasted C:\Windows\Minidump in the search bar, and there were not matches.

Hmm, interesting. Your drive letter is C right?

12 minutes ago, RTX 3071 said:

Hmm, interesting. Your drive letter is C right?

yep.

In the startup and recovery settings, it says that the dumps will be stored under C:\Windows\Minidump

2 hours ago, MarvintheParrot said:

yep.

In the startup and recovery settings, it says that the dumps will be stored under C:\Windows\Minidump

I've seen that some people have this issue but I could never be able to figure out why. This has a value to be a separate thread.

4 hours ago, RTX 3071 said:

I've seen that some people have this issue but I could never be able to figure out why. This has a value to be a separate thread.

Understood. Thank you for your help.