Low spec build.

Budget : R$ 2100,00

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Space engineers, Minecraft with shaders, Satisfactory.

Other details : i'm going to buy it late this year. 

I'm buying a desktop gaming pc with a

intel i5 3470

Geforce GTX750 

8gb ram 

240gb ssd

this pc is exactly the minimum requirements of space engineers that i want to play, and it fits perfect in my price range. I will put my old 2.5in 1tb HD on it. I would like to know if it's a reasonable low tier pc and what the firsts steps should be when i first get it, like drivers updates and so. i have no experience in pc gaming as i only have a old lenovo notebook and i have no idea how to take good care of it. Please help, Thanks, João.

Edited by JakeGamer02
I messe up with the writing

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

That seems great for a low spec build. That seems quite reasonable. Of course install Windows, then install drivers, then install games, that's really all you need to know. Feel free to ask me any other questions!

thanks, it will come with windows installed but i dont know exactly with the drivers will be uptaded

1 minute ago, JakeGamer02 said:

thanks, it will come with windows installed but i dont know exactly with the drivers will be uptaded

OK, that's nice that Windows comes installed! Do you know if it's activated? I'm assuming you're buying it from a person, not a company? 

I would still recommend resetting Windows (Settings>reset and delete all apps and files. That'll make it a bit more smooth). 

If you're comfortable with it, I would recommend cleaning the system. 

Beyond that, good luck! Driver install should be pretty straightforward.

decent specs, although it might be an oem prebuilt because i have seen deals like that before which are just upgraded dell optiplexes. if it is a prebuilt, then you wont really have any room to upgrade ram or stuff without upgrading lots of other things

The cpu is 4/4 but not super slow.  It will crush a lot of non-arts productivity stuff. I wouldn’t expect it to run a lot MORE than your game, and minimum spec across the board generally means a game will chug a bit.  The price isn’t bad.  Especially with the video card.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

44 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

That seems great for a low spec build. That seems quite reasonable. Of course install Windows, then install drivers, then install games, that's really all you need to know. Feel free to ask me any other questions!

This is a good point.  Even then the price isn’t bad though.  it’s possibly half height.  That can happen with optiplexes.  Then the price is less good but still not unreasonable.  Not awesome either though.  Half height prebuilts go for a lot less money because they can’t fit full size video cards.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.