Hidevolution reliable or not

Hi I'm about to purchase a laptop from hidevolution but I can't seem to get anyone on the phone or even get a reply to my emails, I'm a bit nervous since it's an international purchase and it is a lot of money. Has anyone sent with them recently? Can I trust them?

On 6/22/2021 at 12:20 PM, Lion King 8600 said:

Hi I'm about to purchase a laptop from hidevolution but I can't seem to get anyone on the phone or even get a reply to my emails, I'm a bit nervous since it's an international purchase and it is a lot of money. Has anyone sent with them recently? Can I trust them?

Never herd of them before, although not being able to get in touch with them is a huge red flag. What country are you shopping from, chances are that there are more local and trustworthy options available?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

On 6/23/2021 at 7:49 PM, Boomwebsearch said:

Never herd of them before, although not being able to get in touch with them is a huge red flag. What country are you shopping from, chances are that there are more local and trustworthy options available?

I'm in South Africa and all local options don't have stock, they did get back to me and so far the reviews I've read are mostly positive.

They have absolutely terrible seller reviews on Amazon and Newegg. You really have to be awful to have 25% negative feedback on those platforms…

Prepare to get screwed.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20