Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What does it have to do? What is your budget?

As it is right now it's a bit overpriced with some components swaps that can save you a fair bit of money AND you can get even better stuff.

I assume rgb is a requirement?

I wanna play some games like warzone on it and be able to stream it on discord at the same time. I'm also starting to get into video animation so I want it to be able to process that stuff fast as well.

As for budget I'm trying to stay under $3000 but I can stretch it if needed.

And yes I want it to look nice with a white theme.

Thanks! 

13 minutes ago, Mega Dummy said:

I wanna play some games like warzone on it and be able to stream it on discord at the same time. I'm also starting to get into video animation so I want it to be able to process that stuff fast as well.

As for budget I'm trying to stay under $3000 but I can stretch it if needed.

And yes I want it to look nice with a white theme.

Thanks! 

Do you mind going a different fan route? Arctic has their p12 rgb fans which are noctua silence + performance with pretty nice rgb but you get 3 for the price of one corsair fan.

I'd also go air cooling and just have case fans for rgb will save you a fair bit of money.

These 2 combined + the psu being a revolution D.F. and some other savings here and there could allow you to get a even higher end gpu.

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Do you mind going a different fan route? Arctic has their p12 rgb fans which are noctua silence + performance with pretty nice rgb but you get 3 for the price of one corsair fan.

I'd also go air cooling and just have case fans for rgb will save you a fair bit of money.

These 2 combined + the psu being a revolution D.F. and some other savings here and there could allow you to get a even higher end gpu.

Great! Thanks for the tip, the case actually comes with 3 fans in the front so I got the single one exhaust at the back and I got it at a nice deal.

Ill prob switch to air cooling then, do they have the same performance?

As for the RAM should I get higher speed? I heard AMD CPUs run better with faster speed RAM

10 minutes ago, Mega Dummy said:

Great! Thanks for the tip, the case actually comes with 3 fans in the front so I got the single one exhaust at the back and I got it at a nice deal.

Ill prob switch to air cooling then, do they have the same performance?

As for the RAM should I get higher speed? I heard AMD CPUs run better with faster speed RAM

3600mz is the sweet spot for ryzen.

A sycthe fuma 2, dark rock pro 4 or nhd15 (or the new nhu 12s). All are plenty and all normally at worst perform the same as the aio but for cheaper.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

3600mz is the sweet spot for ryzen.

A sycthe fuma 2, dark rock pro 4 or nhd15 (or the new nhu 12s). All are plenty and all normally at worst perform the same as the aio but for cheaper.

Great thanks for all your help!