Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What does it have to do? What is your budget?

 

As it is right now it's a bit overpriced with some components swaps that can save you a fair bit of money AND you can get even better stuff.

 

I assume rgb is a requirement?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna play some games like warzone on it and be able to stream it on discord at the same time. I'm also starting to get into video animation so I want it to be able to process that stuff fast as well.

 

As for budget I'm trying to stay under $3000 but I can stretch it if needed.

 

And yes I want it to look nice with a white theme.

 

Thanks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mega Dummy said:

I wanna play some games like warzone on it and be able to stream it on discord at the same time. I'm also starting to get into video animation so I want it to be able to process that stuff fast as well.

 

As for budget I'm trying to stay under $3000 but I can stretch it if needed.

 

And yes I want it to look nice with a white theme.

 

Thanks! 

Do you mind going a different fan route? Arctic has their p12 rgb fans which are noctua silence + performance with pretty nice rgb but you get 3 for the price of one corsair fan.

 

I'd also go air cooling and just have case fans for rgb will save you a fair bit of money.

 

These 2 combined + the psu being a revolution D.F. and some other savings here and there could allow you to get a even higher end gpu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Do you mind going a different fan route? Arctic has their p12 rgb fans which are noctua silence + performance with pretty nice rgb but you get 3 for the price of one corsair fan.

 

I'd also go air cooling and just have case fans for rgb will save you a fair bit of money.

 

These 2 combined + the psu being a revolution D.F. and some other savings here and there could allow you to get a even higher end gpu.

Great! Thanks for the tip, the case actually comes with 3 fans in the front so I got the single one exhaust at the back and I got it at a nice deal.

 

Ill prob switch to air cooling then, do they have the same performance?

 

As for the RAM should I get higher speed? I heard AMD CPUs run better with faster speed RAM

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mega Dummy said:

Great! Thanks for the tip, the case actually comes with 3 fans in the front so I got the single one exhaust at the back and I got it at a nice deal.

 

Ill prob switch to air cooling then, do they have the same performance?

 

As for the RAM should I get higher speed? I heard AMD CPUs run better with faster speed RAM

3600mz is the sweet spot for ryzen.

 

A sycthe fuma 2, dark rock pro 4 or nhd15 (or the new nhu 12s). All are plenty and all normally at worst perform the same as the aio but for cheaper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

3600mz is the sweet spot for ryzen.

 

A sycthe fuma 2, dark rock pro 4 or nhd15 (or the new nhu 12s). All are plenty and all normally at worst perform the same as the aio but for cheaper.

Great thanks for all your help!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×