Computer shutting down with 4K stuff?

A few weeks ago I was using my computer playing GTA V. I was at 4K fairly high settings. My whole computer crashed just shutdown no error (It had been working fine for a while before this). I was worried. I took the whole thing apart cleaned it and moved all the parts into a new case with a new cooling setup (Which I already had just hadn't gotten around to it). It continued to happen during GTA. I would then toggle the PSU switch a few times and it would turn back on (Case power button did nothing). Then yesterday I was trying some test. I ran CPU stress tests and nothing happened. I tried 1080p Furmark test nothing happened. Tried a 4K Furmark test and it crashed the millisecond I hit the start button. At first I thought maybe it was the Mobo cause I would make bios changes and hit Save and Exit and it would just shutdown and not restart and I would have to toggle the PSU again for it to turn on but now with it crashing on 4K test makes me think it might be the GPU. I'm not sure really. I don't have the money to go replacing everything so I need to try and isolate the problem so I have to replace as little as possible.

This is my parts list.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wdRjVc

I thought rebuilding everything new case clean system would fix it but apparently not.
Any help would be much apricated.