Kingston NV1 2TB or Goodram IRDM M.2 SSD 2TB

wolfff
Go to solution Solved by Omar.B,
1 minute ago, wolfff said:

i will use it for alot of games but also for installing big plugins for making music (music production)

Also i will use it for graphic designing

but no such thing as content creation videos n stuff here. wich one should i get?

The games wont be affected by the speed and the music as well then get the kingston

The goodram is 50 euros more expensive (and in my country the best for the price compared to other ssd's)

is the goodram worth the 50 more euros?

3 minutes ago, wolfff said:

The goodram is 50 euros more expensive (and in my country the best for the price compared to other ssd's)

is the goodram worth the 50 more euros?

If you are a content creator then the goodram will be a better choice for you if you are going to use it for games and install windows (OS) then the kingston will do the job 

Just now, Omar.B said:

If you are a content creator then the goodram will be a better choice for you if you are going to use it for games and install windows (OS) then the kingston will do the job 

i will use it for alot of games but also for installing big plugins for making music (music production)

but no such thing as content creation videos n stuff here. wich one should i get?

1 minute ago, wolfff said:

The games wont be affected by the speed and the music as well then get the kingston