Decent Sub? | Yamaha YST SW216

Go to solution Solved by circeseye,

that Yamaha YST SW216 is a 100 watt 10"....new here in the u.s was 150 dollars. bestbuy at the end was 130 dollars.
75 aud? its not a bad price. it wont be be super boomy. but will sound pretty decent (im more of a 12in sub guy. more boom :p)
looking at reviews. its a solid sub especially in a home theater set up

oh also its a side ported sub so if you get it, place accordingly.

Before I go ahead with making a time to check the out a second hand sub. I would like to get some opinions from some of you more experience folks as I have next to no knowledge in audio.
The sub woofer is a Yamaha YST SW216 and the seller is asking for $75 AUD. Ad can be found here

Would this be worth getting until I can get the Klipsch 5-Speaker Sound System which is $1,545 AUD

Thanks in advance.

that Yamaha YST SW216 is a 100 watt 10"....new here in the u.s was 150 dollars. bestbuy at the end was 130 dollars.
75 aud? its not a bad price. it wont be be super boomy. but will sound pretty decent (im more of a 12in sub guy. more boom :p)

oh also its a side ported sub so if you get it, place accordingly.

On 6/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, circeseye said:

Okay brilliant. That is good to know, I will be checking out my faulty one on the weekend to see if it's something simple that has died. 

Thanks again. 

Edit: 
Ended up sucking it up and went with this system since i am running incorrect speakers any way:  Klipshe 5.1 Speaker Kit