PC Wont't turn on after just reinstalling the stock cooler

DukeriG

I read the "READ ME" post before doing this post, but im posting this anyways because it's just weird that it stopped working just by reinstalling the cooler.

Hi guys. Today I went to my cousin's house because he needed some help with his PC. The problem was that the CPU was running literally at 95 degrees with just a minimal load. Of course, we checked if the cooler was propperly mounted, and it wasn't. There was a lost screw. After just doing that, the PC doesn't turn on. No fans spin, no error LEDs, no signs of life. Is the MB dead?

Literally the only things we did was this:

1. we took out the cooler

2. we put new thermal paste

3. re-mounted the cooler.

Also we disconnected the MB's 24-pins connector, because it was on the wrong like "cable managemente hole". I have to say that I realized that there was no screws on that side of the motherboard, so when I re-connected the 24-pins cable again, the motherboard flexed a little bit.

Now, here are some details:

1. We did the paper clip trick to know if the PSU died for some reason. It didn't, it worked fine, at least on that test

2. We saw a little like... I don't know, like a little peel just at the left of the 1st RAM slot (from left to right). 

3. We tried booting just with the CPU in.

4. We tried on each RAM slot, with 1 and/or 2 sticks. Didn't work.

5. The front panel cables are correctly mounted. We checked that like 150 times. Also the PSU is turned on.

6. Literally nothing works. Like literally. Nothing spins, no leds turns on. Nothing.

7. Every cable is correctly connected, but I have to say, again, that the 24-pins one, didn't made that "click", but we tried disconnecting and reconnecting it 20 times, so I don't think that's the problem.

8. BIOS is up to date.

9(Extra). I'm sorry for my bad english lol.

PC Specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600

MSI B450M Bazooka Max Wifi

16GB RAM (8x2) HyperX Fury non-RGB at 3200MHZ

GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Gigabyte Windforce.

Gamemax 500w 80+ Bronze (Yeah it's a chinese weird and cheap brand, that's why we tought that was the fault, but it wasn't)

Case is Gamemax Black Diamond RGB

Yeah, that's it. I'm really worried because I really feel like it was my fault. He's a little boy that I aprecciate so much and loves playing with me, so I would love if you guys can help.