Need suggestions for new laptop around 1000$ - 1300$

Currently im daily driving a Hp Envy x360 with an Amd ryzen 5 2500U, 8gb ram. its getting extremely slow while running stuff like photoshop or other programs. even while playing minecraft average fps is about 15. 

I need a new device which can handle basic design and editing softwares, photoshop, premier pro, etc and also handle games like csgo, valorant and minecraft. 

My Ryzen 3 3200u 12GB RAM HP 14 is holding fine with having Photoshop + Visual Studio + Unity being open at the same time. It’s not fast, but it’s usable. I get 50-60 fps on League of Legends on 1080p Lowest settings. I know it’s a generation old, but the core and thread count is twice the amount. Can there be an issue with your laptop? By no means I’m telling you to not get a laptop, but your statement seemed off to me. You might be able to get more from your current device. 

On 6/13/2021 at 3:45 PM, dhruv_ said:

Currently im daily driving a Hp Envy x360 with an Amd ryzen 5 2500U, 8gb ram. its getting extremely slow while running stuff like photoshop or other programs. even while playing minecraft average fps is about 15. 

I need a new device which can handle basic design and editing softwares, photoshop, premier pro, etc and also handle games like csgo, valorant and minecraft. 

Its out of stock with best buy but this would be the ideal laptop for your self https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-legion-y740-15-6-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2070-1tb-solid-state-drive-black/6348798.p?skuId=6348798 its an absolute beast of an upgrade rocks a 9th gen 2.6Ghz with a full powered RTX 2070 and 16GB of Ram it'll be a power house for your usage and be able to handle more modern games,like apex, valorant so itll absolutly stomp CSGO minecraft ect ect.

EDIT:just noticed the 2k in USD for some weird reason, have a look at the UK stores can pick one up for £850 that equates to about $1200

#Murica(butinternational)parrotgang