AIO questions

iNSUFFZ
Go to solution Solved by NorKris,
2 hours ago, iNSUFFZ said:

I've been looking for a 360 aio with lian li unifans but my search was unsuccessful. 

I plan on getting a an aorus 360 aio but I want to use the lian li unifans, can I swap the default aorus fans that come with the radiator and if I do is it gonna work the same? I know I should take a look at the rpm, I want to know if everything else will work. 

Any AIO can have any type of fan on it ( assuming its the same size) 

What RPM you should run the fans at depends on 2 things:

1: Does the CPU overheat if u put the fans at.. lets say 1200 RPM; no, temps are fine: 1200 is ok
2: You dont care about noise; put what ever speed u want on the fans

I will bet that the Lian li uni's can do more cooling on lower RPM vs the gigabytefans that the coolers comes with 

I've been looking for a 360 aio with lian li unifans but my search was unsuccessful. 

I plan on getting a an aorus 360 aio but I want to use the lian li unifans, can I swap the default aorus fans that come with the radiator and if I do is it gonna work the same? I know I should take a look at the rpm, I want to know if everything else will work. 

2 hours ago, iNSUFFZ said:

Any AIO can have any type of fan on it ( assuming its the same size) 

What RPM you should run the fans at depends on 2 things:

1: Does the CPU overheat if u put the fans at.. lets say 1200 RPM; no, temps are fine: 1200 is ok
2: You dont care about noise; put what ever speed u want on the fans

I will bet that the Lian li uni's can do more cooling on lower RPM vs the gigabytefans that the coolers comes with 

CPU shouldn't overheat at all, I'll check temps and update as soon as I get things going, thanks for the reply 

LianLi Uni fans have lower pressure, but are also quieter. AORUS fans have much higher presure, but at expense of extra 10dB of noise (which makes them basically twice as loud). AORUS fans will probably have higher cooling capacity, but will be noisier. If you value quiet operation, LianLi Uni fans should be better while still retaining very respectable pressure.

4 hours ago, RejZoR said:

LianLi Uni fans have lower pressure, but are also quieter. AORUS fans have much higher presure, but at expense of extra 10dB of noise (which makes them basically twice as loud). AORUS fans will probably have higher cooling capacity, but will be noisier. If you value quiet operation, LianLi Uni fans should be better while still retaining very respectable pressure.

from my testing on the fans they have very good pressure, i have not tested the gigabyte fans