PC randomly black screens,

Go to solution Solved by Fascinated Viewer,
21 minutes ago, Fascinated Viewer said:

Am having issues with my computer where it just back screens, when the screen goes black the keyboard tuns off (lights) like if I've just shut down the computer. However everything else inside the PC is on and running lights are on and I have no idea why this is happening.

This happed before I cleaned the CPU which did have some black residue on the pins, this has only started to happen recently and hasn't happened before until now.

This mainly happens when I click on an application like chrome, I've installed the drivers for the GPU put a old GPU in to see if it was my GPU however the problem still persists with the other GPU. 

I have a feeling that it could be my CPU socket but am.not 100% on this since it's only started recently. 

IMG_20210610_122046.jpg

image.thumb.png.154c678d3b0e532ce5df939af21beae0.png

Am having issues with my computer where it just back screens, when the screen goes black the keyboard tuns off (lights) like if I've just shut down the computer. However everything else inside the PC is on and running lights are on and I have no idea why this is happening.

This happed before I cleaned the CPU which did have some black residue on the pins, this has only started to happen recently and hasn't happened before until now.

This mainly happens when I click on an application like chrome, I've installed the drivers for the GPU put a old GPU in to see if it was my GPU however the problem still persists with the other GPU. 

I have a feeling that it could be my CPU socket but am.not 100% on this since it's only started recently. 

IMG_20210610_122046.jpg

21 minutes ago, Fascinated Viewer said:

IMG_20210610_122046.jpg

image.thumb.png.154c678d3b0e532ce5df939af21beae0.png