3060 PRICE

YoLige
Go to solution Solved by WolframaticAlpha,
8 minutes ago, YoLige said:

Yo, I am wanting to buy a 3060 but have no clue what is a good price. I have seen one go for $1100 and wondering if its a steal or no go.

The GPU I saw was a MSI RTX 3060 gaming x

I live in Australia so I go by AUD.

No go. Wait for as long as you can. Keep your eyes peeled. You will get a better deal(eventually)

Yo, I am wanting to buy a 3060 but have no clue what is a good price. I have seen one go for $1100 and wondering if its a steal or no go.

8 minutes ago, YoLige said:

No go. Wait for as long as you can. Keep your eyes peeled. You will get a better deal(eventually)

Just now, WolframaticAlpha said:

Alright, thanks heaps. yeah id rather not spend more than necessary!

Curious, how long do you reckon before prices go down?

6 hours ago, YoLige said:

Alright, thanks heaps. yeah id rather not spend more than necessary!

Curious, how long do you reckon before prices go down?

Look. If you spend like a week, just your eyes peeled out, you will be able to get one at a sane price. 1100 aussie bux=850 freedombux. You can get one for 200-300 aussie bux less. Whole situation normalizing will happen in 2022(according to Intel's pat gelsinger)

Join the buyer groups. They notify you of the deals as soon as they come. Watch the pricing streams. There are deal notification web sites.

It is kind of sad how bad this situation is, but either we can bitch and whine about it, or actually do something. Try getting in the verified actual gamer program. And until you get your new card, play some older games on your intel hd graphics. Fallout 3 is nice, I hear.