weird blur after two driver updates? or i need exorcist

ScaryPlotter

I cant exactly say if its related to drivers because i think i upgraded drivers saturday morning and all day everything was fine, but sunday i noticed this weird blur.  i'd say while playing rust, but it gets funkier. I tweaked and tweaked settings every option on off. i swear to god if i put my camera at some angle it stays blurry and sometimes it sharpens a sec later. so i decided to make a screenshot and here we go this is the exorcist time, same thing happens when i open a picture. its blurry and then it renders in a bit less than a second but its noticeable. since its on the picture too its definitely not video game settings. and its definitely not a monitor, because i made a screenshot of a screenshot bellow, the left part is just opened and right one is after a sec when it renders. its not crazy difference but definitely noticeable. help me its driving me nuts .  3090 if that helps, win 10 and 5950X

X2pdmBP.png

Does Rust offer the option to increase render resolution beyond 100%?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

1 minute ago, MegaDave91 said:

Does Rust offer the option to increase render resolution beyond 100%?

not sure but it wouldnt explain why same thing happens on the screenshot when opened with windows picture viewer? its blurry then it renders 1-3 sec later. 

20 minutes ago, ScaryPlotter said:

not sure but it wouldnt explain why same thing happens on the screenshot when opened with windows picture viewer? its blurry then it renders 1-3 sec later. 

It might be due to the the type of AA you're using. As for the screenshot being blurry then clearing up, it's probably still loading. Like said you, the blur lasts for all of 1-3 seconds so it's a bit of a non-issue don't you think? 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

4 minutes ago, MegaDave91 said:

It might be due to the the type of AA you're using. As for the screenshot being blurry then clearing up, it's probably still loading. Like said you, the blur lasts for all of 1-3 seconds so it's a bit of a non-issue don't you think? 

well it is, because you change camera angle  move your mouse its rendering again. so its blurry all the time.

1 minute ago, ScaryPlotter said:

well it is, because you change camera angle  move your mouse its rendering again. so its blurry all the time.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a correlation between the picture loading progressively in WPV, and the blur caused by moving your mouse in game. Again, you might want to check what AA you're using.