My intel (r) hd graphics driver not showing the number

Webblo

Hey

i just updated from windows  7 to windows ltsc, and after the update i tried playing minecraft but when i open minecraft and ran  it an error came up

it was a PIXEL FORMAT LAUNCH FAIL and told me to update my graphics driver so i went over to device manager and clicked update but it said it was up to date

so i tried the intel driver and assistance to see if that will say anything different  but it says "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system"

So someone please help me to find my graphics drivers number

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG1.PNG

Capture.PNG2.PNG

You have the original HD Graphics, it didn't have a number. This was the first integrated graphics chipset to use the HD Graphics name. 

The numbering didn't start until the next generation, HD3000. 

There probably isn't a newer driver. This chipset is over 10 years old

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

19 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

You have the original HD Graphics, it didn't have a number. This was the first integrated graphics chipset to use the HD Graphics name. 

The numbering didn't start until the next generation, HD3000. 

There probably isn't a newer driver. This chipset is over 10 years old

ohh thank you so much

but can u explain why i was able to run minecraft on win7 and now its showing the error

3 minutes ago, Webblo said:

but can u explain why i was able to run minecraft on win7 and now its showing the error

Because Windows 7 does have drivers for your iGPU, and Windows 10 doesn't. If you want to run Minecraft on this old machine, you'll have to install an OS with drivers.

elephants

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Because Windows 7 does have drivers for your iGPU, and Windows 10 doesn't. If you want to run Minecraft on this old machine, you'll have to install an OS with drivers.

ok and thank you

You could downgrade to Windows 8.1 or run a Linux distro. Intel drivers are built-in on most modern Linux flavors.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Just now, NelizMastr said:

You could downgrade to Windows 8.1 or run a Linux distro. Intel drivers are built-in on most modern Linux flavors.

okok i will try that tysm

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv