GMMK TKL ISO Layout

Hello boys,

Just wondering if any of my fellow Europeans have bought the GMMK from Glorious in the ISO layout. If so, what was it like to build in? Do you have to insert the switches yourself, and do you have to lube them?

Any information regarding this keyboard would be great, as I cannot get the Logitech G Pro in UK layout with Tactile switches, so this may be the next best thing.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, GingerBill said:

Hello boys,

Just wondering if any of my fellow Europeans have bought the GMMK from Glorious in the ISO layout. If so, what was it like to build in? Do you have to insert the switches yourself, and do you have to lube them?

Any information regarding this keyboard would be great, as I cannot get the Logitech G Pro in UK layout with Tactile switches, so this may be the next best thing.

Thanks

You mean the barebone version or the one where you customize each part of the keyboard?

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

10 minutes ago, ProBottler said:

You mean the barebone version or the one where you customize each part of the keyboard?

The one where you customize each part, like the layout, switches, keys and so on.

Just now, GingerBill said:

The one where you customize each part, like the layout, switches, keys and so on.

Then it will come in pre-assembled. Although do remove the switches out of its socket to check for bent pins cause there have been instances of the switch being inserted into the hotswap socket the wrong way and bent the switch pins.

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

5 minutes ago, ProBottler said:

Then it will come in pre-assembled. Although do remove the switches out of its socket to check for bent pins cause there have been instances of the switch being inserted into the hotswap socket the wrong way and bent the switch pins.

Brilliant, thank you very much