Crypto Mining Help

Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
5 minutes ago, RandomChild said:

So I have a very very very cheap crypto mining budget and was looking at old chromebooks because they can still mine crypto and I’m just looking to make $10-$20 a month

Your parents wont appreciate the bump in electric bills, and good luck using weaksauce celerons with how hardcore the difficulties are on coins that are worth mining (and dont hit me with moneros, theyre just going thru a downward spiral)

6 minutes ago, RandomChild said:

Or I can save and buy 4 GT 710’s or 2 GT 1030 for a very cheap crypto Ming budget

Thatll be an even worse waste of money, especially because 1030 really dont have the hashing power to make profit.

So I have a very very very cheap crypto mining budget and was looking at old chromebooks because they can still mine crypto and I’m just looking to make $10-$20 a month. Or I can save and buy 4 GT 710’s or 2 GT 1030 for a very cheap crypto Ming budget, but am mainly looking at mining with old used laptops. Any suggestions since GPU’s are to expensive?

I'm Just some kid who likes Computer's and Programming.

5 minutes ago, RandomChild said:

So I have a very very very cheap crypto mining budget and was looking at old chromebooks because they can still mine crypto and I’m just looking to make $10-$20 a month

Your parents wont appreciate the bump in electric bills, and good luck using weaksauce celerons with how hardcore the difficulties are on coins that are worth mining (and dont hit me with moneros, theyre just going thru a downward spiral)

6 minutes ago, RandomChild said:

Or I can save and buy 4 GT 710’s or 2 GT 1030 for a very cheap crypto Ming budget

Thatll be an even worse waste of money, especially because 1030 really dont have the hashing power to make profit.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

This seems like a waste of money to me. Those cards will be too slow to make any reasonble profit, and your just wasting your time setting them up.

wasting more electricity than what you'll earn probably

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately