760 t or haf xm

Bajantechnician

Very diffrent cases. Better one? 760t by a long shot. But it's also a lot more expensive. I'd prefer the 760t in black. Get which one you like best. 

I love my HAFxm, whisper quiet, but not the best looking, so honestly I would maybe do the 760t

Diamond 5 in League :)

I love my HAFxm, whisper quiet, but not the best looking, so honestly I would maybe do the 760t

Very diffrent cases. Better one? 760t by a long shot. But it's also a lot more expensive. I'd prefer the 760t in black. Get which one you like best. 

i mean haf stacker... sorry the big one this this vidhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDAQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Df4K3n3xVu40&ei=bQQ7U9KSAoSiyAHOxYDwBA&usg=AFQjCNGO0BcCoIw14JnF_tdnPYDIkd2dSg&bvm=bv.63934634,d.aWc

Hi,

I personally really like the 760T i would have to go for that, I was given a 600T from my other half a few years ago and i personally love it. From my knowledge the 760T carries a large amount of the same traits from the 600T, so based on that i would go for that! 

Yours

Sir DrowHunter

Freelancing Since 2012

I would agree with above and say the 760t. If you like the looks of a coolermaster case, they will do the job. I would preface that by saying don't expect the same level of build quality though. 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

OMG it is not even close if one is a gamer. The 760T is by far the uglier case. I mean look at this pic. They put their name on the front. LOL http://images.anandtech.com/doci/7904/760T_04_575px.JPG

In regards to the HAF case if you love 1st person shooters to me HAF is for that gamer. When people look at my HAF 912 case they can know some of what I play just by looking at the case.

In terms of features unlike the 760T you can use 4 x 200 mm fans with air cooling with the HAF XM.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The HAF XM is cheaper than the 760T. Stick with what the OP is talking about TheDrowHunter. As for the rugged look on the HAF cases it makes it ugly only to people who don't want a case that represents what they partially play. To me it doesn't sound like the OP is a person who finds the HAF cases ugly. I think the choice is simple for him. Buy the HAF case. It is cheaper, can hold 200 mm fans and is a sexy gamer's case especially if you like shooters. The case is themed for people that like them.

Now what does the 760T have that the HAF XM doesn't have?

Mini-ITX and XL-ATX support for sure.

Possibility for more drive bays.

You can put a larger HSF in this case.

Built in 2 speed fan controller.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

To be honest, Based on what @DeViLzzz has said, i think the clear choice for both price and functionality it comes down to the HAF, unless the above is important to you. Everything aside that just comes down to your personally preference to which you buy!

Good Luck :)

Freelancing Since 2012

I would agree with above and say the 760t. If you like the looks of a coolermaster case, they will do the job. I would preface that by saying don't expect the same level of build quality though. 

dont get the Haf, youl regret it. I liked the looks of my phantom 410, red, but now i HATE it with a passion./

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

dont get the Haf, youl regret it. I liked the looks of my phantom 410, red, but now i HATE it with a passion./

I am perfectly happy with my 750d thank you.   

That aside, I don't understand what you mean. You got a case and now you don't like it, but you give no reasons, nor is it even either of the cases being discussed?  Can you please explain where you are coming from, as it makes no since. 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

I am perfectly happy with my 750d thank you.   

That aside, I don't understand what you mean. You got a case and now you don't like it, but you give no reasons, nor is it even either of the cases being discussed?  Can you please explain where you are coming from, as it makes no since. 

Sorry, ok im saying the flashyish gamerish plastic looks. The out there crazy looks.

Both the haf cases and the 410 have it, in diff ways.

Lots of plastic they both have.

So im saying you may want a cleaner less cheap looking case like 760t

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

@spwath 

Okay, that makes a bit more since. However, you will find it difficult to impossible to find a case that is primarily metal. Even the 900d has plastic in it.

Flashy or not, it is just a matter of opinion. Some like it, and others don't.  

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@spwath 

Okay, that makes a bit more since. However, you will find it difficult to impossible to find a case that is primarily metal. Even the 900d has plastic in it.

Flashy or not, it is just a matter of opinion. Some like it, and others don't.  

but tastefull plastic and not entire top and front plastic. 

But thats just me.

and

FT02B-W-3-4-2.jpg