Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro draining battery too fast

Hello, I have an issue with my phone which I wanted to ask about. For the last week or two I feel like it drains the battery way faster than it used to. I downloaded AccuBattery and as you can see on the screenshots, it says i only have 5 hours screen on time when on 100%. It is a xiaomi redmi note 8 pro with a 4500 mAh battery, so I feel like it should have way more sot. Right now for example I am on a train for like half an hour, just watching memes on 9gag, and it already drained 7% of the battery which just doesn't seem right to me. Any idea what might be causing it and what should i do to fix it?Screenshot_2021-06-02-07-03-41-606_com.digibites.accubattery.thumb.jpg.02bb85c407fbb5cf0dc037c0d754dda5.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-02-07-05-33-344_com.digibites.accubattery.thumb.jpg.623e3079c362d9f74b876e2ca5489597.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-02-07-05-26-691_com.digibites.accubattery.thumb.jpg.a9ad76972ac067495c39d668dd5354e1.jpg

It looks like AccuBattery itself is consuming a lot of energy, 45 mAh  

Don't know about Chrome, I use firefox as main browser on my phone. probably they consume the same though, since same "engine" and all that. 

Do you keep the screen on 100% or auto brightness? I have the same Redmi 8 Pro and found the near 100% brightness does consume a bit of battery. I usually keep it on purpose at 30-50% unless it's really bright where I have and have to raise the brightness to see stuff on screen.

Also try disabling wireless networks while you're on the road and don't connect to wireless .. the constant scanning for networks can consume a bit of power and even idling on wireless connected consumes a few mA 

17 minutes ago, mariushm said:

It looks like AccuBattery itself is consuming a lot of energy, 45 mAh  

Don't know about Chrome, I use firefox as main browser on my phone. probably they consume the same though, since same "engine" and all that. 

Do you keep the screen on 100% or auto brightness? I have the same Redmi 8 Pro and found the near 100% brightness does consume a bit of battery. I usually keep it on purpose at 30-50% unless it's really bright where I have and have to raise the brightness to see stuff on screen.

Also try disabling wireless networks while you're on the road and don't connect to wireless .. the constant scanning for networks can consume a bit of power and even idling on wireless connected consumes a few mA 

Thanks for the help, I actually didn't realise that I had my brightness almost at 100% so I lowered it. The data from the app is pretty inaccurate tho because i downloaded it like 10 minutes before taking the screenshots so that is probably why it shows that the app used so much power.