Quote keep breaking on mobile layout

Browser, version and OS: 

Chrome 90 on Android 10 and One UI 2.5 (yes, its a samsung)

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

1. Select something to quote

2. Tap the header of the quote

3. Delete with backspace

What happened?

It writes "blockquote widget" to the text box, so im gonna guess it borked the bbcode format in a way.

What did you expect to happen?

For it to delete the quote and only the quote. With how it is right now i need to clear the WHOLE comments to delete a quote.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

I use this post as a demonstration, but it affects all text box on any thread.

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

How about a whole video?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Unfortunately this isn't something that we can fix. Chrome on Android doesn't send proper keyboard events (technically, the problem is most Android keyboards). The editor that we use relies on backspace keyboard events to delete elements, but they aren't being sent. There are some workarounds that might help, but they would need to be integrated quite deeply with the editor; given that there has been an open issue about this for 5 years in their bug tracker, it seems unlikely that anything is going to change there in the near future.

HTTP/2 203