HELP! GPU MSI 1050 Ti issues

PhanEcksWhy

I have a MSI 1050 Ti OC and noticed that my GPU fan stopped working. I was gaming and saw my temps got to 82 degrees Celsius. I have MSI afterburner and tried changing the fan settings but nothing worked. The fan is connected and the fan doesn't have any obstructions so not sure why it stopped working. Would purchasing a replacement fan work? Or is the GPU just bad now?

6 minutes ago, PhanEcksWhy said:

I have a MSI 1050 Ti OC and noticed that my GPU fan stopped working. I was gaming and saw my temps got to 82 degrees Celsius. I have MSI afterburner and tried changing the fan settings but nothing worked. The fan is connected and the fan doesn't have any obstructions so not sure why it stopped working. Would purchasing a replacement fan work? Or is the GPU just bad now?

Possible bad fan.  Fans do break.  Guessing it's not within any warranty.  You should be able to buy a replacement fan for it, but replacing them tend to be annoying depending on the design.  You can usually find them via ebay or Amazon...just make sure the pictures match.